you can't forget me

Author: Kang Awan /

remember all your smile sweat
create from joke that i made for u
until your face blowing shame
shading your cheek and make you looks so beauty
and i can't stand for it .......Damn i can't
unless i say that i love you

you thought we were a friend
just a close friend and thats the way it
but i say we are good couple
with all kind memories we made
and you can't just throw it away
and run from me....

c'mon girls where are you
why you act like you don't know me
pretend you have your love story
and i swear you just give a damn bullshit to me...
coz i know you can't lie........
not with your bad pretended sweet face
c'mon babes....
i'll let you leave me alone in this hell earth
just be honest to one thing
u sent me a book of poems
that means you can't forget me
thats okay girls
loves hurt

0 komentar:

Post a Comment