Thankz

Author: Kang Awan /

Life's chess game laid out with kings and pawns.
So what of the knights in the fray?
We can not live if chivalry is dead,
so our castles and queens can be free.

Do we have the power to change the world,
or just our own?
Because the only power I've found,
is the power to change the channel.

We sell our souls for paper and coin.
This is the price of our freedom.

Be mindful of deceit.
Its masks are ego and confidence.

Can our gift to man be any more pure
than the possibility of unconditional love.

Does my insanity scare you?
Because, I live with it every day.

Darkness falls so quickly across the landscape of my mind.
Harsh words and cold shoulders bring on these storms.
They rage with hate and nonconformity.
Patience is the only suit of armor we have against these attacks.
Guard it well.
For it may be taken away at any moment, and all you'll have to replace it is fear.

Pitch black night,
how I long for your silence and stealth.
Dishearten me.
Your loneliness is the best lover I've ever known.
For I long for deaths lite kiss on my cheek.

Desperation is easy when you have no hope.

no soulmate, no soul.

rhythm and time shake hands every second.

My heart must bleed this page,
because I can not stand to see another soul
torn asunder by life's blatant disregard.

Rains simple kisses fill the lonely hours spent in sorrowful regret.
Killing me hour after hour.
A moist reminder of the present,
forced upon a wasted spirit dying to be understood.

Life is an eraser on the pencil of time.

Absorbed in the debate that lives in the soul.
Cynical wonder, Fleeting control.
Inquisitive surroundings, Diverted rage.
My mind is bent in all different ways.
Can't understand it, Don't want to fit in.
Masquerading through life, Except with my pen.

I'll do one more to lighten the mood a bit. So, here we go.

The bat went to the doctor.
He said, "I can not see."
"I have a massive headache."
"It hurts too bad for me."
The doc thought for a minute,
but then he hit the mark.
"I think you have a headache,
because it isn't dark."

Thanks for your time all.
comment back so I know what you all think.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment