Complicated

Author: Kang Awan /

This wonderful exhaustion encircles me
With its fingers dispelling distortion
Searching, searching for what I’m searching for
Can’t find the words that have always been there

Intimate with my very downfall
Cradling my head against it’s bosom
Rocking and breathing to survive
Pass by all the other distractions and focus on disbelief

Know that these words mean something
Understand this reticence is due to these trite simplicities
Really, I ache to rip the words from my lips and shove them in your ears
But that leaves me to wonder what I wish to say

Embers of certainties glow softly and warmly
Underneath all the doubt raging green and ravished
Wanting only more to feed its incessant needs
What shall be the cause of it all?

Sleep and awake refreshed and hiding
This tiredness shows your mind, raw and true
Such as the liquor frees you and loosens your tongue
First you must have worked out all the normalcy

To comprehend comprehension’
Proof that there is a solution
Clarity comes only amongst confusion
Light only after darkness

so complex this misted leeched mind...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment