Left in the dark

Author: Kang Awan /

I am sick and tired of all your secrets
I am sick and tired of the way you treat me
Telling all about the way you love me
But never tell it to my face
That is your way
But It will come to an end
You will have to stand-alone
Like you have left me in the dark
You'll learn the hard way
The way you chose for me
Will be the way for you
I hope that you are cautious
Not to treat anyone that way
That you will feel the pain
That you have inflicted on me
By leaving my in the dark
Telling all about the way you love me
But never have the guts to tell me
You have brought me hell
And pain beyond human understanding
I hope you will see one day
That it was the wrong way
You had your chances but
Kept walking by
I only wanted to love you
And you gave me hell back
Thanks for your gift of pain
From which I may never regain
Left in the dark
All alone
On my own
Thanks, from here it's only going up
I have hit rock bottom
You have not been there yet
I wish you god-speed my love
To be left in the dark
All alone
On your own

0 komentar:

Post a Comment