-= If I Start To Hate You =-

Author: Kang Awan /

You start runin and playing my heart
Baby you said you okay
But you’re eyes told something beside me
Baby you always said we’re okay…but we’re not

Hard to believe i can really stay in your heart
Hard to believe even my heart fight for trust
Easy to pretend we still in the same line..
Easy to smile but our heart crack like an old ship that start to drawn

There’s always a big hole in my heart
When I start to belive about us
There’s always another smile scratch my heart
When you start depressed for our love

I hope I can reach the warm smile upon my rainbow
I hope I can believe the home I’ve been dreaming of
I hope I can touch the big best present in my life
Only in you...

Sometimes our love just like a time bomb
Ready to explode our life in his countdown
I even believe my stupid feeling...
Never thought somebody keep playin’

If love was trust...
If love was caring...
If love about to believeng...
I don’t have that all...

Now..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment