-= NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME =-

Author: Kang Awan /

I have to live with myself, then
I should deserve to be recognized me
I want to be able as the days passed
Always look directly at me;
I do not want to stand, until sunset,
And hate myself because what I do.
I do not want to save on shelf
All sorts of secrets about myself,
And kidding myself when I come and go,
Thinking that no one else will know
What kind of person I was really
I do not want to decorate myself with lies.
I wish I could perform with his head held high
I want to deserve the respect of all people;
And here in the struggle for fame and fortune,
I want to be able to like myself.
I would not look at myself and know
That I am a liar, like theatrical
I can not hide myself from me
I saw what other people invisible,
I know what no one else knows;
I'll never be able to fool myself, then
Whatever happens
I'm still me
-= NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME =-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment