I Love You

Author: Kang Awan /

Don't know why i'm so scared
Even i know you clearly
But i don't know inside your pure heart
Like i don't know what's under the painted sea
Like a wave's waft a melodies
And i don't understand and never know what it is.

I've spent so many times
Just trying to resist you
But i regreted it then
Why should i pretend of being unknown by this feeling.

I've spent any moments
Just trying to tell you
That i'm really loves you
Here inside my rough heart.

Your the only one that my heart was filled
It's hard trying to stay till the morning without you
Every step i'm thinking about you
Every step i'm thinking about our past
Why it's so hard for me to through without you.

Maybe you don't know how much i need you
More than i need anything
Maybe you don't know how much i love you
More than i love myself
I need you to share my whole life with
And i need you to know that i'm really love you.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment