Endless

Author: Kang Awan /

Everything I’ve done
I’ve no regret in it.
But everything I said to you
That’s all I’ve regretted of in my life

How can I lie to myself?
About every moment that I spent with you
Which there is no love inside my feeling

There’s nothing more to say
If you won’t hear

I just loved you more than myself
It’s hard for me to get through
I’m still the one who wishes you to deserve someone better than me
Maybe it’s hurting me
But I love you too much
And I want you to stay in other shade
Which can paint your life more softly than mine

Maybe this is a better way to step back
I just want to see your life blossom vividly
I don’t want you to wither away

I want to draw again the memory
Maybe you’ve forgotten about it

You’ll be my real happiness, ever after
But I can’t make it real.
The last farewell that we made
Maybe it caused me bleed
But I’ll always keep it

I can’t find any reason to be fine
And tomorrow will be harder for me to make no mistake
I can’t find any sense to make me a line
And there’ll be another hill waiting for me to drop by

I believe I can’t change anything about the past
Like glancing at myself on the lake's surface
I believe I have nothing left from the past
So, what’s left for me?

I’d still holding to my tears alone
I can’t run away from this
It’s hard for me to find any place if I run, though

I asked you what will used to be wonder
And I asked you how we could be together
But I just found an endless silence 'till this late

I’d still holding to my wounds alone
I can’t turn away from this
It’s hard for me to find a cure if I run
And maybe it will make me deeper

I tried to find any path of fear
But, I can’t feel the fear but tears

I asked you what will used to be realized
And I asked you how I could have my tears dried
But what I found is just an endless tear 'till this last

I looked behind my loneliness
There’s a moment when I saw you smiling with me
I just want that moment will last forever in my mind

0 komentar:

Post a Comment