without me needing to speak a word

Author: Kang Awan /

Even if there are days when the tears roll down my cheeks
I want to have your back all for myself, but

because kindness is also cruel sometimes
I lose sight of the answer the more I search for it

If you can see the rainbow in the town after the rain
let's start walking now, something is about to begin

Because I have you, because I have tomorrow
because I can't live on all alone
I feel you so close by me, I guess that's love
Because you know how much pain tears can bring
I want to find a smile in your transparent eyes
as I search for a definite meaning in them


Although it'd be good if these feelings found their way into your heart
without me needing to speak a word,

1 komentar:

lestarieee said...

jadi iki artine apa ???
ngamuk² nek pake bhs inggris...dee nulis nggo boso linggis...susuw ah

Post a Comment